Industry X - Digital Engineering R&D Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE Manager/Senior Manager - Detroit
Industry X, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we’re racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what’s next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.
In your role within our Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Industry X, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
Responsibilities of the 3DEXPERIENCE Manager may include:
- Perform project management activities in the areas of Product Engineering and Manufacturing & Digital Operations.
- Work closely with the Accenture team and key stakeholders to understand requirements, owning specifications and design documents, and deploy the applications.
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Facilitate development of assets and solution frameworks that combine knowledge of the R&D and Engineering business processes and issues, technology trends and digital priorities.
- Identify key value drivers and demonstrate how digital transformation of R&D and Engineering can enable key enterprise imperatives.
- Lead customer workshops.
- Lead functional teams.
- Coach the implementation team.
- Provide Functional system solutions for PLM / MES systems.
- Participate in the functional design and the functional Architecture of the solution.
- Design and implement application configurations to meet business process and application requirements. Review and approve functional specifications and conduct code walk-through.
- Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
- Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management and/or Manufacturing best practices, methods, and processes.
- Develop test plans to assure that developed solution satisfies client requirements.
- Management and follow up on internal and external sales campaigns.
- Continuing development and refinement of offerings and collateral to support/promote the sales of offerings (overviews, case studies, account planning, marketing information).
- Support the creation and participate in thought leadership to create R&D and Engineering Point of view and white papers.
- Successfully supporting the sales process from origination to successful closing (including offering fine tuning, solution shaping, proposal preparation, client presentations).