Quality Engineering Architecture Manager
IT, Quality Assurance
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Quality Engineering Architecture Manager (Accenture LLP; Raleigh, NC): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Quality Engineering Architecture Manager in Raleigh, NC, and the job duties are as follows:
- Develop or update project test plans for information technology projects, including test objectives, technologies, scope, requirements, schedules, and staffing.
- Participate and collaborate with different teams in Agile Program Increment planning sessions and create risks and dependencies for the team.
- Maintain testing deliverables and artifacts according to Quality guidelines and SLAs.
- Develop or update test automation and architecture for Mobile and Web browser applications.
- Automate manual test scenarios for User Interface and Application Programming Interface of Mobile and Web browser applications.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Identify and assess complex problems that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and create solutions for implementation by the team.
- Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into test scenarios.
- Conduct project and issue management (including status reporting, issue reporting, and ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.