Engineering and Manufacturing Value Chain Consulting Manager
Engineering and Manufacturing Value Chain Consulting Manager (Accenture LLP; Detroit, MI): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Engineering and Manufacturing Value Chain Consulting Manager in Detroit, MI, and the job duties are as follows:
- Lead a team of Consultants, Business Analysts and Project Managers within an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Develop mobility program timeline/roadmaps detailing the evolution of connected features that leverage vehicle data and mobile network connectivity.
- Develop, implement, and manage program, governance, controls, and services to support complex connected mobility programs which require integration of web, mobile, backend and vehicle components.
- Manage program plans, track budgets and maintain standard project / program documents such as RAID registers, stakeholder maps, communication matrix, budget tracker, status reports, etc.
- Proactively identify and address program risks and issues.
- Organize program executive level reporting and regularly report to company executives.
- Support technical discussions and contractual negotiations between company and connected mobility suppliers such as mobile network operators, data handling unit suppliers, third-party data providers and companies developing embedded and cloud-based software.
- Support development and management of test strategy and test plan for telematics services and support coordination with the test manager and test engineer during execution and issue management.
- Work closely with business stakeholders or end users to contribute next generation connected technology solution requirements.
- Analyze customer requirements acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process.