Industry X - Digital Engineering R&D ALM Manager - Senior Manager - Midwest
Industry X, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we’re racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what’s next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.
In your role within our Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Industry X, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Systems ALM Codebeamer Manager may include:
- Experience with PTC Codebeamer Application Lifecycle Management tool (ALM)
- Codebeamer implementation and data migration experience
- Codebeamer Configuration, Variant, Test management experience
- Experience in ALM platform and toolchain integrations with Jira, Jenkins, Github, etc
- Good understanding of Embedded Software DevOps processes and CI/CD pipeline management
- Relevant Industry experience in Automotive, Industrial, Medical or Aerospace Client facing solution confirmation and driving industry standard adoption