Responsible AI - Advisor - Senior Manager
Accenture’s Global Responsible AI team within the Global Data & AI Practice. AI is becoming more pervasive, more powerful and more accessible. With these new opportunities come increased risks. We work with leading organizations to ensure AI is designed, built and deployed in a manner that engenders trust and adheres to laws, regulations and ethical norms. Our Responsible AI strategy will enable us to embed responsibility into all of Accenture’s data and AI activities. We’re developing and deploying differentiated IP and Responsible AI solutions with our ecosystem partners. We’ll be engaging regulators to help shape the policy agenda, conducting pioneering research with academia and offer training and resources to our clients through the Responsible AI Academy. The risks of AI are real and well- known. Let’s help our clients turn those risks into opportunities.
We are seeking experts who have a deep understanding of policy, standards and regulation of AI, and who can translate this into helping our clients establish their principles, policies, operating model, governance structures and controls for Responsible AI. The ideal candidate will enjoy the breadth and pace of working with clients from different sectors and will also have the capability to step back and help Accenture shape and influence the development of AI standards and policies.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
· Engaging with prospective clients to help sell Responsible AI projects
· Shaping and leading client projects for Responsible / Ethical AI with a focus on policy, standards and regulatory advisory, operating model, governance structures and controls
· Act as subject matter expert for Responsible AI within a data science / data transformation team
· Supporting client sales conversations and proposals
· Delivering client projects relating to Responsible AI
· Communicating and providing guidance to senior Accenture leadership and client teams
· Assessing the latest developments in data and AI policy and standards
· Creating and maintaining an overview of the key developments in AI regulation
· Engaging with key stakeholders within the policy and regulatory space
· Presenting and positioning Accenture’s point of view amongst clients and other key stakeholders