Assistant Manager, Product Creation Technologies & Tooling
- Assisting to execute tooling sourcing strategies, perform audits, and certify local footwear mold vendors capability, availability and enhancing quality performance.
- Assisting to deploy new and innovative tooling creation technologies that shorten lead times, driven automation, bring cost competitiveness and enhancing mold quality.
- In collaboration with tooling operations to ensure tooling development & commercialization compliant with the brand designs, performance, timelines, and quality requirements.
- Support digital creation scope related tasks.
- Support to execute tooling sourcing strategies ,peform audit certify adidas tooling capability and peformance enable tooling availbility respond business scope.
- Implement new and innovative tooling creation technologies in term of driven sustainability, technological capability, product security, supply based reliability and bring cost competitiveness.
- In collaboration with Operations Managers and tooling teams balanece the tooling allocation seasonally enbale optimize mold vendors’ capacity, neutral product complexity smoonthen sole production.
- Coordinate with SEA team regarding health and safety requirements and compliance in mold shops.
- Establish, review and updated (if required) standards, best practices, manuals, and process as needed in all areas.
- Assisting Virtualization/Digital Creation process innovations & certify Tier 1 suppliers’ capability and performance of Virtualization/Digital Creation enable respond seasonal business scope.
- Global Operation - Advance Creation Technology (ACT)
- Sourcing Operation – Tooling team/Development Team
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 & mold shop
- Machinery, Chemical & Technology vendors
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable with ambiguity, flexibility, tenacity, eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach towards problem solving and ability to work independently to deliver projects
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Basic understanding in the fields of computer graphics (CG), CAD/CAM, design applications (both 2D and 3D) and digital data analysis
- Technical and analytical skills to address challenges, specifically in the areas of digital tools for product creation
- Excellent English language proficiency; multi-lingual abilities in local languages preferred.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University or College degree
- At least 1-3 years experience in CAD/CAM or 3D modelling
- At least 1-3 years experience in Tooling Industry