Security Product Engineer
At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don't just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it's hard work inventing the future of sport, and that's why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
Security Product Engineer
The selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of controls and management strategies to maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with legislation, regulation and relevant standards in your product team.
Key Responsibilities: Information security
- Provides advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards.
- Contributes to development of the vulnerability mitigations of the products.
- Oversees and coordinates Application Security Services in the Product area (SAST, SCA …).
- Coordinates Penetrations tests in the product.
- Provides Information Security Consultancy in the product.
- Triage registered vulnerabilities and facilitates the process towards mitigation.
- Conducts Manual code reviews on Demand
- Evaluate and improve the respective InfoSec KPIs in the Domain.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will bring your ideas to life in a buzzing environment of highly engaged, multinational agile teams, who at their core build game-changing software products. Right there with you!
- You will understand the full Secure SDLC process
- You will work on the pipelines to implement Global Infosec Standards
- You will work hands on with static and dynamic security scanners.
- You will perform code reviews for critical code change to ensure code quality and security standards.
- Analyse findings and confirm true positives.
- You will fix confirmed vulnerabilities in alignment with the product teams
- You will engage with key stakeholders (DevOps, SRE, product owners, Product leads)
- You will transfer the technical details between Information Security and Devops Teams
- You will consult and coordinate Information Security related consultancies in the product.
- You will coordinate and participate in penetration tests in the product and support mitigations.
- You will understand your product and its area with all integrations
- You will be continuously learning the latest tech from internal trainings, experienced colleagues, conferences, and trainings
- You will attend Scrum ceremonies, including daily stand ups, refinements and retrospectives.
- You will follow existing release process to enable developed features in live systems.
- You will ensure team code is compliant with code quality and standards
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ Years of experience in development
- Striving towards security in development.
- Willingness to train and improve in Information security.
- Strong CI/CD experience.
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in Information Security is a big plus.
- Experience with continuous integration (toolset) and cloud platforms is a big plus.
- Motivation to never stop learning in Cyber Security and digital domain.
THOESE ARE YOUR TECHNOLOGIES
- Market leader static code scanners
- Market leader Dynamic Web app scanners
- Node.js, TypeScript, Swift + Xcode, Kotlin + Android Studio
- Java (Spring, SpringBoot), Node.js, ReactJS, React Native
- CI/CD: Jenkins, bitrise
- Cloud platforms: AWS
WHAT IF I DON’T CHECK ALL THE BOXES?
Not a problem. At adidas, we’re keen to increase our team’s diversity of backgrounds and skills, and we’re more interested in the work you will produce than that work you’ve already produced in the past. If you’d love to work with us, then we’d love to hear from you
WHAT WE WANT TO OFFER
- Be part of one of the highest performing team in adidas
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas products
- Hybrid Work Setup: enjoy the advantages of a flexible remote work environment monthly (within Spain) combined with the amazing onsite facilities and culture