Product Planning Manager (GTM Focus)
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Be the key player to support the MOP's Senior Manager to drive the coordination and implementation of the Go-to-market process and key marketing deliverables across Hong Kong
- Manage and align the GTM Milestones across functions for Hong Kong and work in-sync with GCA Marketing Operations to facilitate all milestones.
- Support the preparation of key meetings (e.g. showroom set-up, presentations, data analysis and reporting). Coordinate the material download & upload for all milestones.
- Co-ordinate the key deliverables from all stakeholders in a timely manner to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
- Ensure to deliver on time communications of key updates from GCA down to the local teams.
- Support Product Planning team in reporting performance across market, categories, channels (e.g. Preorder analysis, Range Sign-off overview)
Masterdata & Systems Management
- Lead the management of the local Master Data and maintain data accuracy in all ranging systems (i.e. RMA and Hublight)
- Support local Product Planning team in maintaining ranging systems (RMA and Hublight)
- Support Business Operations and Purchasing teams in article information setup in the system
- Develop an understanding and provide support to relevant IT applications, in particular: Hublight, RMA, adiFox and SAP.
Showroom & Samples Maintenance
- Manage part-timer roster and their KPIs
- Ensure that showroom is properly set-up and tidy for each of the key milestones
- Lead sample budget planning, sample ordering and tracking sample delivery
Purchase Order Support
- Support Business Operations and Purchasing teams in creating the purchase order file and seek approval from Commercial Director before orders are placed.
- Support the Brand Marketing team in consolidating all marketing orders into the PO file for SCM.
- Work close with Demand Planning in the monthly range forecasting and net sales planning
- Support seasonal OTB planning by providing relevant data and analysis (e.g. Net sales, pre-order information)
- Category NS, Net Margin, ASP
- Sell-In & Sell-out
- Efficiency KPIs (overlap, samples hit rate, range size, margin)
- Forecast accuracy
- GCA MOPs
- Product Planning
- Channel teams
- Buying team
- Business Process & Operations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Broad marketing experience with medium-level merchandising, category management and business operations knowledge
- Good coordination and facilitation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and savvy in numbers
- Advanced user of MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience ideally in business analytics, merchandising or category management
- At least 5 years of experience in related field