Inventory Control and Systems Analyst 3PL
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
• Monitors the integrity of inventory audits, cycle counts and transactions, checking that the inventory in the 3PL DC is accurate, FTZ (Federal Trade Zone) standards are followed, and established procedures are maintained. Works directly with 3PL DC to review and standardize processes and assist with the development of new procedures as needed to maintain inventory integrity while meeting compliance standards with foreign trade zone guidelines/requirements.
• Secure and report the daily inventory cycle counts to the Inventory Control Audit Supervisor to ensure that the facility is counted once per quarter.
• Daily business goals and projects are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Assess inventory balance between the warehouse WMS and SAP inventory through routine monitoring and communicate discrepancies noted.
• Monitor and address all interface related to Goods Receipts, Goods issued and Inventory Adjustments.
• Perform comprehensive analysis of cuts and provide reasons and feedback to senior leadership on cuts mitigation opportunities.
• Monitor daily inventory transactions and report any discrepancies to Inventory Control Audit Supervisor.
• Assist with development of procedures, training manuals and training personnel designed to maintain the integrity of DC inventory.
• Collect, monitor, and report inventory transactions using SAP, Excel, queries and WMS reporting. SQL experience is a plus.
• Assist the Inventory Audit Control Supervisor in the integrity of adidas-group interests in all aspects of inventory as contracted with the 3rd party provider.
• Communicate effectively with all departments to ensure issues and resolutions are clearly understood.
• Work with operational partners to define all processes supporting adidas needs; SOP(s)
• Ensure all DC auditing processes are followed, monitored, and reported.
• Work with operational partners on root cause analysis and process improvements based on audit failures.
• Incorporate Compliance findings to drive Process Improvements within the DC
• Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
• Develop, implement, and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to assure that they are accurate and timely.
• Senior Manager Inventory Control, Supervisor, 3PL Inventory Control, and distribution manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced MS Office skills preferred.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Warehouse Management System concepts
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
• Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
• SAP knowledge/experience preferred.
• Strong analytical skills for problem identification and resolution development
• Ability to work independently with little guidance on several projects simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to define problems, collects data, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person.
• Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean philosophy.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Business/Supply Chain degree preferred and 2 years or more of Inventory Control experience in a warehouse environment; or equivalent education and experience.
• Experience working within multiple system platforms and warehouse applications such as SAP, WMS, Microsoft, etc.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at adidas means championing individual uniqueness and cultivating a culture of belonging in which everyone can create at their best. We embrace diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and seek to create a workforce that reflects our consumers and communities.
- adidas offers robust and progressive medical, including HSA (Health Savings Account) with employer funding or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) options, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, adoption, with surrogate and fertility support, short and long-term disability, and basic life and AD&D insurance, which can be supplemented with employee-paid coverage. Employees are able to enroll in adidas’ 401k plan and Stock Purchase Plan with employer match. Full-time employees are eligible for education assistance and generous Leave policies including 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Employees are eligible to earn an annual bonus based on both company and personal performance. Employees accrue prorated flexible time off in the amount .4388 hours per day that increases with years of service, eleven paid holidays throughout the calendar year and Service Time Off during milestone years.
- The anticipated low and high end of the base pay range for this position is ($69,000-$76,000). Actual salary will be based on various factors, such as a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills and competencies, and proficiency for the role.
- We officially returned to office in a hybrid work environment, working 3 days in office and 2 days remote. The working location of this position is Colton, CA
- Though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our working language is English