Specialist GBS Product Supply Creation (M/F/D)
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Execute integrated purchasing, global supply planning and PO management activities. Ensure performance achieves availability target OTIF (On Time In Full) and OTA (On Time Allocation) and respects market SLAs.
Work across functions to solve planning and purchasing related issues, identify risks and opportunities and mitigate potential delays.
- Execute the buy decisions in line with the supply plan and respecting Market SLA’s
- Execute allocation of global demand to the appropriate factory.
- Execute business control process for relevant area; translate risks and opportunities into actions following business principles
- Support Supply Review with relevant Liaison Office (LO) to ensure optimized use of capacity, understand supply constraints, delivery performance development and ensure risk mitigation plans are in place
- Support level loading execution for respective area i.e. Pre-seasonal activities, Contracts and Pull forward process (PF) etc.
- Responsible for creation and distribution of operational reports
- Liaison Offices (LO's)
- Market SCM
- Planning Services & BPM
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Service-minded and consumer/customer oriented
- Team player
- Analytical thinking and ability to solve problems
- Comfortable with learning internal systems such as Supply Chain Planning and Execution software applications
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent in English, additional language is a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in supply chain management or in the areas of business administration, logistics, planning, information systems. Master's degree is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in supply chain management, operations or planning, preferably in the Accessories, Apparel or Footwear industries