Manager Product Launch and Data EU eCom
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The Product Launch & Data team plays a key role within the operations of the eCommerce business and is a core element to drive the business growth in the future. We are obsessed with product data and deliver operational excellence through advocating for correct and consistent product information on our digital platforms, with a focus on breaking down the digital barrier. The Manager Product Launch & Data is a key contributor to the growth of eCommerce in Europe and manages processes revolving around product go live readiness, product content, product enrichment and foundational scalability and automation.
The Product Launch & Data team provides consumers with product content that not only supports their consumer journey but showcases products in a way that elevates the brand and increases purchase clarity. Our goal is to evolve the Onsite Consumer Experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we not only meet their expectations, but exceed them - this role is key for achieving this goal.
- Support in the management of all relevant product launch and data processes & content for adidas i.e. enrichment, new season launches, brand campaign launches, horizontal campaigns and reporting and automation
- Drive standardization & automation as well as increase the launch quality within MWB product launches. This includes identifying problem areas within the complex system processes in the product data scope which are owned or driven by other stakeholders.
- Be a key EU touch-point for driving and defining product content enhancements – from imagery, product descriptions to attribute meta-data, with a focus on in-season challenges & opportunities.
- Manage product content & data reporting - Drive forward the product data embellishment and enrichment strategy by providing new and improved product data reports that increase enrichment
- Ensure transparency on go-live product readiness & problem products online.
- Develop structural processes for ensuring campaigns have a consistent retrospective approach, ensure we take learnings from past actions and act on opportunities around product data.
- Work closely with onsite merchandising, consumer experience, buying and trading & marketing activation to ensure consumer journeys can be supported with complete & accurate data
- Be the bridge point between global asset creation team and the market to ensure quality issues are identified and fixed within relevant SLAs
- Ensure the timely availability of assets and global product data
- Digital Visual Merchandising
- Marketing Activation
- Buying & Planning Team
- Assortment Planning Team
- Marketing Business Units
- Global Asset Creation Team
- Global Counterparts
- Campaign Operations
- Global IT
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive problem solving and analytical skills, out of the box thinking is key
- Strong affinity for adidas products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and in writing, to interact effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with a 3rd party tool (Product Information Management) - preferred, but not pre-requisite
- Drive from strategy to execution – this is not a hands off role, you’ve got a chance to impact our consumer experience in a significant way.
- Strong MS office skills on Excel
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Other languages offer an advantage but not required.
- Aptitude for learning new software applications
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities under tight timelines
- Ability to quickly adapt to dynamic, changing business processes and business partners
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business administration, economics, information technology or similar discipline.
- 3+ or more years of experience in eCommerce