Senior Manager Product Supply 1
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Responsible for leading the Emerging Market Central Product Supply (PS) department to convert demand to supply delivering on time availability and driving inventory performance KPIs (COTA, COTIF, DOS, OTA) for the business. To streamline Purchase Order Management as a process ensuring best practices are followed for the buy process resulting in meeting customer demand in a manner that will optimize financial return to brand and minimize overall Supply Chain costs.
- Lead and develop the EMC Product Supply team including setting direction, performance expectation and development activities for the MENA Product supply teams
- Design and deliver a PS Interface drumbeat to create transparency of Availability (including key product launches) and Inventory performance to the different levels of the organization from Senior Leadership to operational.
- Drive decision making and action to mitigate risks and maximize opportunities with business partners – channels, finance and brand teams
- Manages and develop purchasers; determines the needs of each; sets individual goals and targets to expand their understanding/knowledge; ensures succession plans are in place
- Translate commercial needs related to availability and inventory into Supply Chain requirements/solutions
- Collaborate with EM Product Supply team to manage buying volume in line with the input demand plan from the market
- Drive market review of parameters and planning tactics to support optimized availability
- Secure targeted availability for campaigns and established critical articles
- Sponsor and sign off cross-department/function Processes and Policies to deliver business quality and control
- Lead implementation of key SCM/Product Supply initiatives
- Partner with SCM and the business to visualize and drive impact enabling initiatives like SPEED in MENA
- Manage the best utilization of PROMO budget for getting the right product in the right time across EMC
- Accountable to manage the forecasting process for EMC reducing variances between the monthly forecast visibility shared with cross functional stakeholders
Key Performance Indicators
- Forecasting & planning – Minimal variance SP1 to SP10
- COTA /COTIF/OTA/DOS
- Promo Budget
- Key Launch Management
- Clusters/EM Product supply teams
- Cluster Order Fulfillment Teams
- Demand Planning
- Channel teams
- Global Supply Planning
- Global Order management Team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of overall supply chain and supply planning/
- Excellent understanding of the flow of goods from sourcing to customer
- Deep analytical skills to synthesize complex data and develop innovative solutions
- Result oriented with the ability to meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) at all levels of the organization and to lead discussion in small and larger groups including strong presentation skills
- Ability to influence others to build consensus with internal and external partners.
- Strong leadership capabilities to motivate, coach, guide, manage and develop teams.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Advanced project management skills
- Good ERP & Microsoft office skills including Excel, Access and Word. Comfortable with learning internal systems such as SCM, RMS/PDM, IB/GPS, ILS/FLS and SIM.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree Level Qualification in logistics (or similar)
- Supply chain education / background
- 5-7 years in a Supply Chain Management position
- Competent user in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills