Lead Product Manager
Adjust, an AppLovin (NASDAQ: APP) company, is trusted by marketers around the world to measure and grow their apps across platforms, from mobile to CTV and beyond. Adjust works with companies at every stage of the app marketing journey, from fast-growing digital brands to brick-and-mortar companies launching their first apps. Adjust’s powerful measurement and analytics suite provides visibility, insights and essential tools that drive better results.
Our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our customers around the world. We seek outstanding candidates who demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous learning and skill-building. We aim to support each other to ensure equitable and inclusive experiences, furthering our goal to create a culture of belonging that values the contributions of all team members.
We're proud to have received several awards in Summer 2022, including G2's Easiest Setup, Easiest Admin, Leader, and Easiest To Do Business With. Our CPO was also honored with a Top Women in Media Award, and we were named the Best Overall Mobile Marketing Solution of 2022. These accolades are a testament to the excellence and innovation of our award-winning company.
Get to know Product / The Department
Our Product Department is a dynamic team of agile, inquisitive, and strategic minds who believe strongly in finding problem driven solutions. We're the vital bridge between business and engineering, serving as the voice both internally and beyond for our Adjust product. We don't just think outside the box; we redefine it. Our mission is to relentlessly pursue features that perfectly align Adjust's vision with our clients' objectives.
Make an Impact/ The role:
In your role as Lead Product Manager you will lead and guide a team of Product Managers on their mission to create the most impactful features for our existing and new products. As part of our global Product team you are the engine to drive innovation and to deliver value to our customers. With clear and efficient product road mapping, planning, prioritization and an agile product development process you will contribute to our core mission and the promise we gave to our customers: Your growth is our growth!
Empower Your Potential/ Responsibilities:
- Build desirable, viable products and feasible products including business case, product vision and success metrics
- Own all stages of a products life cycle including user & beta testing, market release & growth and support & maintenance
- Lead interdisciplinary teams from discovery to launch: define a scope, capture requirements and prioritize ruthlessly
- Be a trusted advisor to product and business leaders that shapes company strategy and interdisciplinary processes
- Manage the entire product lifecycle with full ownership from product iteration to delivery process on a global level - always coming with a customer-centric & design thinking approach
- Strong internal collaboration and partnering with other leaders from Engineering, Marketing, Sales, UX Design to build and deliver world class products and be a role model demonstrating cross-department strategic alignment
- Own the key KPIs of our product in one of our four product domains, rolling up to our North Star Metric
- Lead, mentor and coach a team of passionate product managers to grow our amazing product organisation
Bring Your Knowledge/ Experience & Qualifications:
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire cross-functional teams
- Min. 6 years in a product role in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with at least 4 years of experience working in a global product organization
- Strong understanding of mobile user acquisition, monetization and related ecosystems, ideally from leading related teams
- Solid experience of being an active member of product leadership teams with a high ability to lead, coach and inspire cross-functional teams
- High degree of independence, initiative and proactivity paired with passion, enthusiasm and drive for delivering results
- Experience with owning, understanding and being responsible for product analytics, financial metrics and product monetization
- Strong stakeholder management with outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects at once, going hand in hand with high level prioritization capabilities
- Open and flexible mindset, high adaptability and practical experience working with agile methodologies in highly agile environments
- Business fluent English
Enhance Your Experience / Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education opportunities for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Company onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product with your fellow newbies
- Flexible workplace policy, allowing you to work either from home or our office space
- Generous vacation policy with flexible vacation days
- Childcare program (Berlin only), paid parental leave
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- English & German classes to enhance your collaboration with global colleagues and friends
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket
- Wellbeing support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's Talk!
We understand that imposter syndrome may sometimes hinder exceptional candidates from applying. So, don't hold back—apply with confidence! We're excited to hear from you and can't wait to chat!
Equal opportunity employer
Adjust is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We champion a diverse and inclusive culture in all of our offices around the globe. We understand that all candidates are individuals with unique backgrounds and talents. At Adjust, we assess candidates on qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you see a position that excites you, please apply! We would love to have you join us in our mission to build a global tech company where we're all proud to belong to.