Mid Backend Engineer - Python
Adjust, an AppLovin (NASDAQ: APP) company, is trusted by marketers around the world to measure and grow their apps across platforms, from mobile to CTV and beyond. Adjust works with companies at every stage of the app marketing journey, from fast-growing digital brands to brick-and-mortar companies launching their first apps. Adjust’s powerful measurement and analytics suite provides visibility, insights and essential tools that drive better results.
Our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our customers around the world. We seek outstanding candidates who demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous learning and skill-building. We aim to support each other to ensure equitable and inclusive experiences, furthering our goal to create a culture of belonging that values the contributions of all team members.
We're proud to have received several awards in Summer 2022, including G2's Easiest Setup, Easiest Admin, Leader, and Easiest To Do Business With. Our CPO was also honored with a Top Women in Media Award, and we were named the Best Overall Mobile Marketing Solution of 2022. These accolades are a testament to the excellence and innovation of our award-winning company.
Get to know Engineering/ The Department
Our Engineering department is the dynamic powerhouse behind Adjust's cutting-edge technologies. Through seamless collaboration with our Product and Support teams, we transform concepts into tangible, customer-centric solutions with a strong sense of ownership and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Get ready to witness the magic of our Engineering Department.
Make an Impact/ The role:
As a Python Developer, you will join our team in Istanbul and take care of our top-notch data processing solution. With your knowledge in Python, you will build the technical foundation that will allow Adjust to provide analytics, reporting, and data APIs for customers to improve their advertising campaigns' performance. You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of both client-facing and data infrastructure features, from design to production.
Empower Your Potential/ Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain pipelines responsible for ingesting data from a variety of sources
- Integrate with partner APIs (e.g. Facebook, Google, Snapchat)
- Investigate data discrepancies and identify root causes
- Work with pandas and asyncio to extend existing microservices and create new ones
- Perform code reviews and have your code reviewed on a daily basis
- Develop tests for your code to keep up with our test coverage
Bring Your Knowledge/ Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in software development with Python (we're working with Python 3.11, switching to 3.12 soon)
- Solid understanding of Python asyncio paradigms
- Experience with major python analysis libraries such as numpy, pandas is highly desirable, especially in relation to optimization of performance on large data analytics
- Knowledge of FastAPI or other web frameworks
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, Redis and Kafka
- Understanding of HTTP
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
Enhance Your Experience / Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education opportunities for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Company onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing support
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's Talk!
We understand that imposter syndrome may sometimes hinder exceptional candidates from applying. So, don't hold back—apply with confidence! We're excited to hear from you and can't wait to chat!
Equal opportunity employer
Adjust is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We champion a diverse and inclusive culture in all of our offices around the globe. We understand that all candidates are individuals with unique backgrounds and talents. At Adjust, we assess candidates on qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you see a position that excites you, please apply! We would love to have you join us in our mission to build a global tech company where we're all proud to belong to.