Senior DevOps Engineer - Automate
Adjust, an AppLovin (NASDAQ: APP) company, is trusted by marketers around the world to measure and grow their apps across platforms, from mobile to CTV and beyond. Adjust works with companies at every stage of the app marketing journey, from fast-growing digital brands to brick-and-mortar companies launching their first apps. Adjust’s powerful measurement and analytics suite provides visibility, insights and essential tools that drive better results.
Our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our customers around the world. We seek outstanding candidates who demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous learning and skill-building. We aim to support each other to ensure equitable and inclusive experiences, furthering our goal to create a culture of belonging that values the contributions of all team members.
We're proud to have received several awards in Summer 2022, including G2's Easiest Setup, Easiest Admin, Leader, and Easiest To Do Business With. Our CPO was also honored with a Top Women in Media Award, and we were named the Best Overall Mobile Marketing Solution of 2022. These accolades are a testament to the excellence and innovation of our award-winning company.
Get to know Engineering/ The Department
Our Engineering department is the dynamic powerhouse behind Adjust's cutting-edge technologies. Through seamless collaboration with our Product and Support teams, we transform concepts into tangible, customer-centric solutions with a strong sense of ownership and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Get ready to witness the magic of our Engineering Department.
Make an Impact/ The role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer (Automate), you will make an early impact in our transition from on-premise to a hybrid cloud (yes, hybrid. And we mean it) environment. Your role will be in balance between planning and execution: while you will work together with the team choosing the best tools to achieve the transformation and help them tailor production-ready solutions, you will dedicate yourself to the executing and documenting process within a complex environment.
Empower Your Potential/ Responsibilities:
- Innovate in the creation of tooling to continually improve Automate development process on both containerized and bare metal environments.
- Manage the delivery and operations of Automate’s backend services infrastructure and release pipelines to ensure they meet organizational and product needs
- Manage Automate testing and production environments.
- Work closely with the develop teams standard tooling and operations on the application lifecycle.
- Take ownership of the system health, monitoring and performance
- Drive forward the development of the on-premise Kubernetes cluster and deployment of Automate services within that cluster
Bring Your Knowledge/ Experience & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of devops experience
- Knowledgeable in or familiar with:
- Kubernetes, containerization and cloud native infrastructure
- CI/CD concepts
- Linux Operational Systems
- Knowledge of DevOps principles, and experience with software development and distributed services environments.
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
Enhance Your Experience / Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education opportunities for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Company onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product with your fellow newbies
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing support with qualified therapists
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's Talk!
We understand that imposter syndrome may sometimes hinder exceptional candidates from applying. So, don't hold back—apply with confidence! We're excited to hear from you and can't wait to chat!
Equal opportunity employer
Adjust is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We champion a diverse and inclusive culture in all of our offices around the globe. We understand that all candidates are individuals with unique backgrounds and talents. At Adjust, we assess candidates on qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you see a position that excites you, please apply! We would love to have you join us in our mission to build a global tech company where we're all proud to belong to.