Senior Frontend Engineer
Adjust, an AppLovin (NASDAQ: APP) company, is trusted by marketers around the world to measure and grow their apps across platforms, from mobile to CTV and beyond. Adjust works with companies at every stage of the app marketing journey, from fast-growing digital brands to brick-and-mortar companies launching their first apps. Adjust’s powerful measurement and analytics suite provides visibility, insights and essential tools that drive better results.
Our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our customers around the world. We seek outstanding candidates who demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous learning and skill-building. We aim to support each other to ensure equitable and inclusive experiences, furthering our goal to create a culture of belonging that values the contributions of all team members.
We're proud to have received several awards in Summer 2022, including G2's Easiest Setup, Easiest Admin, Leader, and Easiest To Do Business With. Our CPO was also honored with a Top Women in Media Award, and we were named the Best Overall Mobile Marketing Solution of 2022. These accolades are a testament to the excellence and innovation of our award-winning company.
Get to know Engineering / The Department
Our Engineering department is the dynamic powerhouse behind Adjust's cutting-edge technologies. Through seamless collaboration with our Product and Support teams, we transform concepts into tangible, customer-centric solutions with a strong sense of ownership and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Get ready to witness the magic of our Engineering Department.
Make an Impact/ The role:
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will join our Frontend Architecture team and influence the future of Adjust by having a direct impact on our products, user experience, and technology choices. You’ll be given the freedom to explore, design, and build client-side applications in an environment that rewards quality-oriented work, transparency, and creativity. Your primary responsibility will be the planning, development, and maintenance of our modern applications.
Empower Your Potential/ Responsibilities:
- Solve challenging technical problems and architect, execute and maintain our efforts of evolving our applications towards scalable and domain-driven projects
- Sustain, improve our current micro-frontend architecture
- Management of common dependencies, support with the architectural decisions
- Research for new improvements, improving development experience
- Own and drive feature development from concept to shipping, ensuring the final results meet expectations
- Proactively collaborate with a cross-functional team (Product, UX, Backend), improving team processes and enabling smooth workflows
- Propose architectural decisions to improve team's developer experience, code-style and application's performance
- Solve problems and perform assigned tasks independently
- Mentor and support other engineers by addressing technical issues and helping them progress in their career steps
- Engage in team's knowledge sharing efforts, including tech talks, workflows documentation and modern technologies exploration
Bring Your Knowledge/ Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience developing production-code in Typescript, React, including advanced knowledge of React hooks
- Strong working experience with modern state management libraries, including side-effects handling (e.g. Redux, Thunk, Saga, Mobx, ContextAPI)
- Experience working with Microfrontends architecture
- Passion for engineering best practices, including clean coding, continuous refactoring and automated testing
- Competent experience with modern native browser APIs and frontend performance optimization
Enhance Your Experience / Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education opportunities for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Company onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product with your fellow newbies
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing support with qualified therapists
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's Talk!
We understand that imposter syndrome may sometimes hinder exceptional candidates from applying. So, don't hold back—apply with confidence! We're excited to hear from you and can't wait to chat!
Equal opportunity employer
Adjust is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We champion a diverse and inclusive culture in all of our offices around the globe. We understand that all candidates are individuals with unique backgrounds and talents. At Adjust, we assess candidates on qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you see a position that excites you, please apply! We would love to have you join us in our mission to build a global tech company where we're all proud to belong to.