Principal Product Manager- Technical - Amazon DSP - Holding Companies, Amazon Ads - DSP
Amazon Advertising seeks the world's brightest and best Technical Product Managers to lead next-generation solutions that enable advertisers to reach customers across our owned and operated sites, on other high-quality publisher sites across the web, and on millions of desktops, mobile, and connected TV devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including Advertising. We seek candidates who want to join a team focused on building large-scale systems that integrate across multiple sources to provide unique advertising products. These products drive marketing investments into Amazon by giving advertisers the controls and data necessary to prove the efficacy of Amazon advertising for advertisers.
We are seeking a Technical Product Leader to lead our efforts to bring reach, scale and performance to our Holding Company customers by building an industry leading experience for advertisers to achieve their goals. In this role, you will drive the technical design and roadmap for a well-recognized and significant portion of our advertising business. You will coordinate complex product initiatives across internal teams and stakeholders to prioritize roadmap features, and spearhead the definition of new capabilities through product and business requirements documents. You will have a high level of comfort with ambiguity, a deeply analytical mindset with the ability to investigate complex challenges, and can effectively influence across organizations. You work backwards from the customer needs, dives deep into data to understand the issues, and drives product development to deliver those needs by working with cross-functional teams.
You want to work on projects where you are implementing solutions to real problems that require creative solutions and deep understanding of the problem space. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better and often disruptive solutions. You know how to work cross-functionally to create alignment and deliver results. You want to create value and impact the direction of entire industries. You will have responsibility through the full product life cycle, from product strategy, prioritization and development to adoption and iteration with global sales and account management teams.
Key job responsibilities
- Author a 3 year plan to improve product and experience for Holding Company advertisers
- Write PRFAQ's and BRD's that drive the technical design and thinking of our products.
- Work with engineering, science, and analytics to develop a roadmap with key input-based goals to drive outcomes that meet our advertisers' goals as well as our growth goals.
- Work with product marketing, sales specialists, sales, and go-to-market teams to drive our product strategy, launches, and external product perception as a leading advertising solution.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA
- 2+ years of end to end product delivery experience
- 8+ years of technical product or program management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience technical product management
- Experience working directly with Engineers on product enhancements
- Experience in project management methodologies, business analysis, or process improvement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $144,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $279,900/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.