Sr. Program Manager, Regulatory Product, Flex PC2
Amazon Flex provides flexibility for our independent contractor Delivery Partners (DPs) and Amazon businesses with variable capacity needs. Under the Amazon Flex Policy, Compliance, and Change Management Product and Strategy Team (PC2), the Regulatory Product team develops, implements, and monitors solutions to ensure regulatory compliance for the WW Flex business.
The individual hired for this role will be primarily responsible for compliance program launches including the development of operationalization plans and project management for launch.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop operationalization strategy for regulatory compliance programs.
- Project manage and execute regulatory compliance programs launches.
- Develop and implement mechanisms to monitor and evaluate health of regulatory compliance programs post-launch.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes in existing regulatory compliance programs. Collaborate with product managers to ideate and implement solutions.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA | New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of program or project management experience
- Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of driving process improvements experience
- 3+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- Knowledge of Excel at an intermediate level (e.g., pivot tables & charts, multiple criteria lookups, nested logical/IF formulas, data cleansing, array formulas, etc.)
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- 2+ years of data analysis experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $92,500/year in our lowest geographic market up to $185,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.