Sr. Product Manager, Amazon Fashion & Fitness (F2) Tech
Build customer experiences on the Amazon website that your family, friends, and millions of customers will see daily. Work on ambiguous challenges across VP orgs that will drive billions of dollars in impact across the customer's shopping journey.
We're looking for a Sr. PM who wants to set product strategy and drive execution in the core shopping areas of search, detail page, or inspiration. You could drive major improvements to our customers' search experience, showing them more relevant, personalized and inspirational results. You could connect customers with brands they love across multiple touch points. You could make product evaluation effortless, and make discovery of other products a joy. You could help raise the bar on inspirational fashion & fitness content across the website.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a self-starter who enjoys bringing clarity, simplicity, and direction to highly ambiguous challenges. You enjoy building partnerships and alignment with peers and senior leaders across VP orgs. You dive deeply into data and openly welcome debate to form high-judgement views. You know when to go slow because you need to learn more and build trust, and when to move fast to bring decisions to a close. Once a direction has been set, you execute with speed and rigor in designing experiments, working with tech, analyzing results, and iterating towards success - all the while ready to pivot as needed to better serve the overall vision and strategy.
You do all this in a collaborative environment with leadership, engineering, science, business intelligence, and your cross-Amazon partners.
Key job responsibilities
- You define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- You build strong partnerships across Amazon and with senior leadership.
- You execute on the roadmap independently as a product owner, and through other Product Managers as needed.
- You collaborate with engineering, science, and business intelligence to deliver results.
- You help raise the bar on product management across the organization.
About the team
The F2 Core Tech team delivers needle-moving improvements to the core customer experience of searching, evaluating, and discovering products & inspiration on Amazon.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience as a product manager or owner
- Experience in influencing senior leadership through data driven insights
- Experience working across functional teams and senior stakeholders
- Experience owning technology products
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $110,700/year in our lowest geographic market up to $206,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.