Senior Frontend Engineer - Clinical experience team
We are AMBOSS, the company behind a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced full stack or frontend engineer in our brand new Clinician Experience team. Your responsibility will be to build, release, test and maintain features that delight our clinician users and help them make more confident decisions in their medical practice. The team is iterating on an existing set of features thousands physicians use daily. Additionally, we're exploring and experimenting with new content formats to delight our physician customers.
Join us to work with passionate individuals who care about combining technological excellence with strong purpose and mission. We’d love to hear from you!
In the first 12 months, you will:
- Work on a small, cross-functional agile team, take ownership of the whole software engineering lifecycle, improve and shape the team and our process, and influence product decisions.
- Create, maintain and evolve the features that bring value to our users. For this you will predominantly work with web technologies (react, apollo) but any backend experience or interest in learning is a plus. The main backend for our features is written in PHP, but there might be opportunities to work with other technologies (like Golang, python) as we can collaborate with other teams.
- Take on and drive initiatives to conclusion: understand the problem to solve, drive alignment & lead to consensus
- Give and receive candid feedback regularly. Use feedback to grow yourself and others and facilitate our continuous learning culture.
- Experience as a mid-level or senior frontend or full-stack engineer
- Comfort working in a highly agile and iterative software development process
- Appetite to work with a high level of autonomy & independence
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Commitment to creating an open and inclusive culture, focusing on delivering as a team.
- Prior work experience in a scale-up or start-up are a plus, as well as experience in health tech
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized, and employee benefits help them feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.