Principal Frontend Engineer
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk Construction Solutions, we solve real problems. Construction productivity has lagged behind the rest of the labor industries for decades, but this is all about to change as the industry starts adopting technology and adapting to the digital world.
We're seeking an exceptional Principal Frontend Engineer to join our dynamic team.
As a key contributor, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our products and solutions.
If you're passionate about taking the lead, engaging in innovative user interfaces and experiences, and creating lasting impacts, this is your role.
- Initiate and lead strategic initiatives, driving innovation and excellence.
- Take ownership of the entire frontend stack, from architecture to implementation, ensuring optimal performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Collaborate closely with the cross-functional team stakeholders, including design, backend engineering, and product management, driving cross-discipline robust solutions.
- Mentor and guide fellow developers, fostering a culture of continuous learning, growth, and collaboration.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies, incorporating them into the development process to enhance our products' competitive edge. Champion best practices in frontend development, coding standards, and UI/UX design principles.
- 7+ years of proven experience in frontend development, with a track record of delivering high-quality, complex web applications.
- 5+ years of experience in React.js
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and lead initiatives, driving projects from concept to successful execution.
- Strong ownership mentality with a deep understanding of front-end technologies, frameworks, and architecture.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to architect and implement elegant solutions to complex challenges.
- Practical communication skills to clearly articulate ideas, concepts, and technical details to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).