Sr Software Engineer, Machine Learning and Generative AI, Finance
Job Requisition ID #
Are you excited about the potential of machine learning? Are you passionate about how Machine Learning and Generative AI can be leveraged in the world of SAP S4 HANA – a Modern ERP Suite from SAP for large Enterprises. Autodesk is embarking on a digital transformation journey to modernize our Finance applications that will enable for business model flexibility.
Our team is planning to leverage Machine Learning and Gen AI services offered by SAP America under their Business Technology Platform, that help our Finance Owners leverage data and make better decisions for Business.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Software Engineer, with expertise in Machine Learning and Generative AI technologies, to join our team and help us develop ML models and prototypes that provide an in-depth analysis and insights into our SAP Financial data. In this role, you will work closely with a team of experienced Engineers to understand our financial data, identify use cases, analyze and interpret large amounts of data, build solutions that provide an analysis of patterns and trends with more accuracy and less human involvement. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver scalable, efficient, and state-of-the-art AI-powered products.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of advanced machine learning and Generative AI algorithms and models to solve real-world problems
- Work with the Finance and HCM Engineering teams to identify the use cases that would benefit from Machine Learning and Generative AI services offered by SAP in S4 HANA such as ChatGPT, Conversational AI, Intelligent Robotic Process Automation etc
- Collaborate with the Product managers, SAP S4 Technical and Functional teams to identify AI opportunities and translate them into practical, scalable solutions
- Develop and maintain production-quality code, ensuring high standards of code integrity, reliability, and maintainability
- Build new pipelines for efficient data processing and verifying data quality
- Verify, deploy, and monitor trained machine learning models
- Analyze large and complex datasets to derive meaningful insights and develop data preprocessing techniques for AI model training
- Optimize and fine-tune machine learning models for performance, accuracy, and efficiency
- Participate in code reviews and actively contribute to team discussions on best practices and coding standards
- Analyze the errors of the model and design strategies to overcome them
- Collaborate with DevOps and infrastructure teams to deploy AI models and systems to production environments
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior members of the team, fostering a culture of learning and innovation
- Conduct research, implement and document best practices for scaling our ML operations and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in the fields of machine learning, deep learning, generative algorithms, and artificial intelligence
- Develop working prototypes to showcase and validate your solution
- Evaluate and integrate third-party AI tools, libraries, and frameworks to enhance the capabilities of our AI ecosystem
- Present progress to Project Manager / Technical Team in Finance
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in software engineering with a focus on AI, machine learning, and Generative algorithms
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning techniques such as supervised and unsupervised learning
- High Proficiency in Python (and basic libraries for ML), C++, Go, or NodeJS, Java, Java Script
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks/libraries like Tensorflow, Pytorch, Sklearn
- Understanding of time series and NLP applications
- Interest in exploring Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence services offered by SAP in the ERP Suite S4 HANA
- Solid understanding of fundamental CS algorithms and their scaling behaviors in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Proven track record of successfully delivering AI-powered products and projects from conception to deployment
- Experience with AWS SageMaker in developing end to end processes from data processing to model deployment and maintenance
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Candidate must have strong communication skills and an ability to articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, has effective presentation skills, good at documentation and familiarity with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Experience/Familiarity with SAP ERP Suite for Financial domain
- Familiarity with SAP HANA Database
- Publications in relevant AI conferences or journals
- Experience in natural language processing (NLP)
- Knowledge of big data technologies and frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Spark)
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).