Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Remote Mexico)
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk Info360 team is looking for an experienced full stack software Engineer to join our team. As a full stack software engineer you will participate in a cutting-edge SaaS platform build out. This is a key position within our SaaS development organization which is set to handle massive data scale and groundbreaking machine learning solutions.
· Design and implement complex backend containerized and serverless microservices on AWS while leveraging AWS Lambda.
· Integrate with high scale data solutions such as AWS IoT, Kinesis and Snowflake to create comprehensive and scalable solutions.
· Develop testable, readable, and effective production quality code.
· Architect and implement complex, high volume/ high frequency data loading and transformation processes leveraging state of the art ETL methods and tools.
· Provides technical guidance and support to colleagues in the design and implementation of solutions.
· Function as the technical lead for various engineering initiatives.
· Work closely with stakeholders to define best in class solutions.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
· Experience architecting and building back-end data services, APIs, or microservices in a large-scale production environment.
· Strong experience architecting and building high scale event driven architectures.
· Expert Knowledge of AWS with services such as Aurora, RDS, S3, Fargate, Lambda, EKS (or ECS).
· Redux and state management design and implementation
· Experience building, integrating or consuming APIs from client applications
· Experience with product development and product-based workflows
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).