Product Integration Specialist
Job Requisition ID #
Dynamo's power comes from its ability to deliver sophisticated visual programming capabilities to end users in a way that makes computational design eminently approachable. Hosted within powerful modeling tools like Revit, Civil3D and Alias our users are able to create sophisticated design solutions to their biggest challenges. We are constantly improving Dynamo and its integration with its hosts to ensure people building Dynamo graphs have all the tools they need to be successful. This could be a new set of nodes to expose some application capabilities or incorporating new tech such as Machine Learning into Dynamo. We are excited by what our customers are able to do but even more excited by what the future holds and all of the possibilities of what we can provide our customers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Dynamo and ensuring our customers have the best tools they need to help them realize their dreams.
As an integration specialist you will work closely with the product teams that incorporate Dynamo into their application to ensure their customers are delighted when working with Dynamo. To accomplish this, you will need to be well versed in Dynamo’s capabilities as well as the host application so that you can surface the data and behaviors that users need to create their custom graphs. You will need to work collaboratively with end users, the application team and the Dynamo development teams to capture valuable problems and iterate on potential solutions. You may solve those problems by crafting powerful Dynamo nodes, creating samples, authoring documentation, meeting with customers, or giving presentations at events such as Autodesk University.
- Align project plans so that data and APIs of the host application that end users want can be easily accessed through Dynamo
- Connect with the end user community to better understand their needs, understand where they are going and identify improvements they find valuable
- Ensure Dynamo nodes that surfaces the applications capabilities align with Dynamo's philosophies
- Provide training to host application development teams when needed
- Work closely with teams integrating Dynamo extensions and packages contribute to the design, implementation and testing
- Meet with application teams who are considering integrating Dynamo and working with them to develop a technical feasibility assessment
- Work with the Dynamo development team to identify opportunities for improvements
- Help application teams understand and prepare for changes that are coming to the Dynamo toolset
- Enjoy collaborating with others to find the best possible outcomes
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field with a focus on BIM, CAD
Minimum 8 years+ relevant experience
- A passion and deep understanding of how computational design tools are used in Architecture and Engineering practices
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have the ability to communicate complex technical details to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Innovative while being pragmatic so that we are move quickly to create powerful innovative solutions
- Experience with tools used for computational design (Python, Dynamo, Grasshopper)
- Understand best practices for component development and delivery
- Able to develop an effective study that runs in Generative Design
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.