Product Manager, Core Service Cloud, India
Job Requisition ID #
Are you looking for a high-energy team within an enterprise, B2B software company where you can drive value for our Customer Support and Sales teams and our customers? Are you looking for a company with a vision to imagine, design, and create a better world?
This is a Product Management role in the Enterprise Systems & Experience (ESE) team, which is Autodesk’s Information Technology (IT) organization. We ideate, plan, build and run the foundation for Autodesk. We are not a traditional IT organization; we build platforms that help our employees drive value for our customers. In addition, we are transforming our culture and embracing a product-led mindset while focusing on engineering best practices like CI/CD, disciplined agile delivery, design thinking.
As a Product Manager with a deep understanding of the Customer Support and Sales domains, you play a pivotal role in driving the strategic direction, development, and success of the products that our Support and Sales teams leverage to operate, scale, and drive customer value. In partnership with a Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with cross-functional teams, including enterprise architecture, engineering, design, and legal to ensure the successful delivery and ongoing improvement of our solutions. You will be responsible for understanding user needs, help define product strategy and roadmaps, author PRDs and user stories, and embed in a scrum team.
- In partnership with a Senior Product Manager, develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for Customer Support and Sales, aligning with the overall company vision and objectives
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather insights and identify user pain points, needs, and opportunities
- Leveraging data and research, define and prioritize product features and requirements based on business impact
- Create detailed PRDs, user stories, and acceptance criteria to guide development and ensure alignment with user needs
- Collaborate with architecture to provide scalable and stable solutions that align to enterprise architecture principles
- Work closely with engineering teams to drive the successful implementation and delivery of customer success products and features
- Collaborate with design teams to ensure intuitive and user-friendly interfaces that enhance the user experience
- Monitor key product metrics and analyze data to measure product performance, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field. An MBA is a plus
- Proven experience (5+ years) in Product Management
- Proven experience building products within the Customer Support, Contact Center, or Digital Sales domains
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to gather and interpret data to make informed product decisions
- Demonstrated experience in delivering scalable, successful products
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as JIRA
- Familiarity with Service Cloud and related technologies is a must
- Proactive mindset, ability to take ownership, and willingness to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).