Data Engineer, Productivity Services
Job Requisition ID #
Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on engaging and challenging projects? Do you have a start-up mentality? Every year Autodesk hires talented engineers to join our global teams and benefit from unlimited access to our technology and industry mentors. If this sounds like you… let's talk.
We are growing our Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering team within the Enterprise Systems & Experience organization to enhance the company's IT systems, applications, and processes with AI technologies. Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the company's core.
Our team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Engineer to join our team. As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure needed to support our AI solutions. You will work closely with our machine learning engineers and data scientists to ensure that our data is collected, stored, and processed efficiently.
- Design, build, and maintain the data infrastructure needed to support our AI solutions
- Develop and maintain data pipelines to collect, process, and store data from various sources
- Optimize data storage and processing for performance and scalability
- Work closely with machine learning engineers and data scientists to ensure that data is available and accessible for model development and deployment
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate data from various sources into our AI solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate data from various sources to implement Generative AI solutions to enhance employee productivity
- Monitor and troubleshoot data pipelines to ensure data quality and availability
- Develop and maintain documentation for data infrastructure and pipelines
- Deals well with ambiguous or undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences both in writing and using diagrams
- Energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development
- Confident of your skills, abilities and willing to share what you know, while learning from others
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering or a related field
- Strong programming skills in Python, or a strongly typed language
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data modeling, ETL, and data warehousing
- Familiarity with NLP, LLMs.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Machine Learning in ranking, recommendations, and classification
- Experience with Kubernetes/Containers
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).