Principal Software Engineer - Computer Graphics
Job Requisition ID #
You will be part of the Field Workflows organization working on the Autodesk Construction Cloud, allowing our customers to work collaboratively. Join our global team of professionals and make your mark on the future of technology. Apply today to become a key player in our mission to innovate and redefine the digital landscape.
- Take part in developing a cross-platform graphics engine for 2D & 3D visualization and collaboration
- Develop frontend components and tools to extend the experience around the graphics engine
- Collaborate with software architects, product managers, designers, and developers in co-located teams across the globe
- Lead research of new technologies
- BS in computer science, related technology field, or engineering
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with 3D computer graphics programming
- Previous experience with front-end development
- Keen interest in new technologies and their adoption
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a global, hybrid team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with professionals across different time zones.
- Familiarity with C++ and OpenGL
If you are a 3D computer graphics developer with web expertise built into your DNA. Creativity, geometry problems involving large building models, and best practices are your daily business. You proactively find yourself ideating about new and improved ways of doing things and are courageous enough to share your ideas with the engineering team. You’re collaborative and quickly build relationships with your distributed team colleagues. You enjoy to succeed and reach the highest standards. You are keen to learn and work with the latest tools and technologies, with direction or feedback from partners and team members.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).