Senior Software Engineer - Java
Job Requisition ID #
You'll become a member of the Identity & Licensing organization, where our mission is to create a reliable and scalable platform for Identity, User Profile, Licensing, and License Compliance for all Autodesk products and services. These key capabilities ensure a smooth, compliant, and consistent experience for Autodesk users, customers, and partners.
Your contribution will include promoting a 'Platform First' philosophy, leading to the development of a platform that is not only cohesive but also API-accessible and offers a consistent user experience. Additionally, you will assist in making sure our Platform produces valuable insights into customer product interactions, which can lead to new revenue opportunities and tailored user experiences. Reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager of the Identity and Licensing team, you will be helping to build a Licensing platform that has direct and positive impact to millions of Autodesk customers. When any of Autodesk's customer Try, Buy or Access any of our products (e.g. AutoCAD, Maya, Fusion 360 and many more) and services (e.g. www.autodesk.com Autodesk Support, etc.), their licensing experience will be powered by the platform that you build
- Design, build and maintain efficient, secure, reusable and reliable code
- Develop solutions that are portable across platforms (Windows, macOS & Linux)
- Apply continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, resulting in a straightforward solution and reducing complexity
- Write test automation and help your team to deliver frequent incremental releases using CD pipeline
- Help promote and drive sound engineering design, process and quality practices
- Expertise in coding language primarily in Java and/or Golang
- Experience in AWS cloud technology
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Java & Golang based microservices
- GIT, Jenkins
- Understanding of security best practices around cloud computing and access management
- Experience with SaaS based systems
- Experience with messaging systems like Kinesis Stream
- Knowledge of software best practices and tools, like Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI-CD), Terraform based Infrastructure As Code (IAC), Datadog, ELK, Jenkins etc
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in AGILE methodology
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).