Principal Cloud Software Engineer
Job Requisition ID #
Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on engaging and challenging projects?
Every year, Autodesk hires talented engineers to join our global teams and benefit from unlimited access to our technology and industry mentors. If this sounds like you... let's talk.
The Platform Services and Emerging Technologies organization seeks a highly motivated Infrastructure Software Engineer to help build and support our entire on-prem and cloud platform infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in AWS and/or Azure, CI/CD pipelines, and Git Administration and will play a crucial role in automating and optimizing our development and deployment processes. If you are passionate about ensuring the reliability and scalability of our infrastructure while promoting a culture of collaboration and innovation, we want to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer
- Engineering, or related quantitative field, with 5+ years of experience as a DevOps/ML Ops expert in the following areas: WS or Azure deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash) for automation tasks
- Experience with source control solutions such as Git
- Experience building Infrastructure as Code (IaaC), such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) best practices
- Knowledge of security best practices and compliance standards
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in producing high-quality technical documentation and the ability to communicate effectively with peers, partners, and customers
- AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect) are a plus
- Experience working with Spinnaker for continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Experience with GitHub Enterprise Server Administration
- Experience with GitHub Co-Pilot Administration and GitHub ecosystem
- Autonomous development and extension of services and tools in the
- Git or GitHub ecosystem using Rust, Bash, Ruby, and REST APIs
The Ideal Candidate
- You have a strong background in AWS and/or Azure, CI/CD pipelines
- You have a strong background on Git Administration
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).