Job Requisition ID #
Become a member of a newly formed Software Engineering Scrum team joining the Civil Infrastructure Product Line Group in Krakow.
Our team develops Civil engineering software, like Autodesk Civil 3D, to help civil engineers during both the design and construction process.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about designing and developing high-quality software solutions which may combine desktop applications, web clients and cloud services.
You will have a significant impact on how we design, build, and deliver our products to millions of professionals. You will work in a cross-functional team focused on building and maintaining software for various products and components. You will work on a variety of unique challenges which give you the chance to learn modern technology and grow your skills.
You will report to the Engineering Manager.
This team work in a Hybrid working model based from our Krakow office.
- Prototype, implement, and maintain production software and software components.
- Collaborate within your team and with teams of engineers to design, plan, develop, refactor, test, deliver and maintain complex features within desktop applications, cloud services and desktop components.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Work with the product owner, experience designer and product management teams to review and implement proposed designs.
- Be Agile and using LEAN methodology as an active member of a Scrum team
- Collaborate using tools such as Git, JIRA, Slack and wiki pages.
- 2 years experience with C++ programming
- Some experience in software development in a commercial setting in a Scrum team
- First or upper-second class degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Solid English knowledge
- Experience with Git or similar source code revision control systems
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipeline and Test Automation
- Familiarity with computational geometry
- Understanding of deployment methodology
Tech that we use
C++ 17, C#, WPF, Typescript, React, Qt, Node, Docker, Python, AWS, Artifactory, CMake, Jenkins, Visual Studio
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).