Technical Project Manager, AI
Job Requisition ID #
Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on engaging and challenging projects? Do you have a startup mentality? Every year Autodesk hires experienced engineers to join our global teams and benefit from unlimited access to our technology and industry mentors. If this sounds like you… let's talk.
We are growing our Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering team within the Enterprise Systems & Experience organization to enhance our IT applications, and processes with AI technologies. Our engineering culture will empower you to make decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at our core.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager (TPM) with proficiency in AI technologies to join our team. As a TPM, you will manage the technical aspects of our AI projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. You will work with our software engineer, data engineers, and machine learning engineers to ensure that our AI solutions are developed and deployed. You will report to a Senior Manager, Software Development.
This role is located in Mexico.
- Manage the technical aspects of our AI projects, including planning, execution, and delivery
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Find and address project risks and issues
- Communicate project status, progress, and issues to team members
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that project dependencies are identified and managed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement Generative AI solutions to enhance employee productivity
- Ensure that project deliverables and requirements meet quality standards and are delivered on time and within budget
- Develop and maintain documentation for project plans, schedules, and budgets
- 3+ years of experience in technical program management or a related field
- Proficiency in AI technologies, including machine learning algorithms, deep learning frameworks, and big data technologies
- 3-5 years project management skills, including planning, execution, and delivery
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related quantitative field
- Experience with Kubernetes/Container resources
- Experience with Generative AI models
- Experience with prompt engineering
- Experience in developing and implementing Generative AI solutions to enhance business processes and employee productivity
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).