Junior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Requisition ID #
Location: Krakow, Poland - flexible (full time, part time & office-based, hybrid or remote)
Preferred time frame: January/February 2024 to September 2024
Join Autodesk, a leader in software development for engineering and design, as we offer an exciting internship opportunity for students passionate about a career at the intersection of engineering and IT. As part of our dynamic team, you'll contribute to the development of Fusion 360, a creative platform unifying design, engineering, electronics, and manufacturing. You'll collaborate with designers, architects, developers, and product managers. You'll contribute to the Generative Design workspace, ensuring our customers receive exceptional functionality and services. Your involvement in presenting and demonstrating these functionalities to partners will be crucial to our project's success.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies for requirement gathering, test planning, execution, and progress reporting
- Develop comprehensive software test plans, focusing on UI, functionality, performance, and workflow
- Uphold high-quality standards for the products you work on
- Support customers by addressing training issues and identifying defects
- Partner with experienced engineers, absorbing best practices in software development
- Background in Mechanical or Structural Engineering
- Experience with FEA or CAD software
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Eagerness for new challenges and expanding knowledge
- Experience in application testing
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes
- Skills in writing scripts to improve workflow, with a willingness to develop further
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) methodology
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package (Private Medical Care, Multisport, Theatre Tickets, Training and Sports Activities Budget)
- Flexible working hours
- A nurturing environment to learn from the industry's most experienced engineers and absorb best practices in software development methodologies
Embrace this chance to start your IT career in an engineering-focused role at Autodesk. Apply now and shape the future of design and engineering software!
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location.