Data Analyst, Product Analytics
Job Requisition ID #
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment? Are you a creative problem solver who enjoys building solutions and products using cutting edge technologies? Are you looking to collaborate with motivated individuals from diverse backgrounds? Do you have the drive to make things happen? If so, you are in the right place.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk enables better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
The Product Analytics Team is a centralized analytics team working closely with product line development teams across the company to democratize analytics across all Autodesk products. You will be working on a myriad of problems related to building data products that provide prescriptive insights to Autodesk Users.
What you’ll do
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Partner with subject matter experts to identify insights for customers
- Data exploration to verify instrumentations within design products
- Work with software development teams to deliver ad hoc reports and self-serve dashboards
- Create visually appealing reports, present and explain the analyses to stakeholders
- Conduct exploratory research for hypothesis testing and statistical analysis
- Drive and maintain a culture of quality, innovation, and experimentation
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Statistics, Information Systems, or suitable work experience
- 2+ years of experience in analytics, preferably in a business environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Track record of solving business questions using data
- History of querying and transforming data to compute metrics and inform decisions
- Advanced working knowledge in SQL queries
- Experience with modern business intelligence tools like Looker, PowerBI, MixPanel, etc.
- Good communication skills and an awareness of how to communicate data and results effectively
Bonus if you also have experience in the following
- Intermediate experience in Python or R for statistical analysis to solve complex problems
- Familiarity with AWS data services such as S3, Redshift, or EMR
- Experience working in Spark, PySpark or Hive/Presto environments
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).