Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Requisition ID #
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. This is an exciting time to join us on our multi-year journey to disrupt the Design to Manufacture world with Fusion 360 by delivering unprecedented value and converging workflows with cloud-based technology. We are rapidly combining many world leading technologies and teams into the Fusion 360 family.
The role is with one of the Fusion 360 team in the Design and Manufacturing Organization within the Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions division.
are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Pune-based scrum team.
- Design, implement, test and maintain features for Fusion 360 based on stakeholders’ requirements, mostly in C++
- Write technical design documents, participate in design and code reviews, develop estimates for tasks and document code
- Mentor junior engineers on the team and act as a technical lead in areas of your expertise
- Work closely with an extended team of software developers, quality team, product and experience designers in the US and other worldwide engineering sites
- Work on a truly Agile team, 2 week-long sprints, and a strong emphasis on test automation for all code changes
- Flexible and respond quickly to multiple priorities under changing conditions
- Program primarily in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio on Windows, and Xcode on OS X
- Research, implement and use different ML/AI algorithms and tools
- Extend existing ML/AI libraries and frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- 6-12 years of industry experience building and delivering robust, performant, and maintainable commercial applications
- Strong C++ and Data Structures, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience in using and implementing Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning solutions
- Familiar with cross-platform application development using Visual Studio development environment on Windows and XCode on the MacOS
- Outstanding programming, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Jira & Git
- Working knowledge of Agile & Scrum
- Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals
- Ability to learn large software systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with QT a plus
- Experience in CAD software development will be a plus
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).