Account Executive, Innovyze Product Specialist
Job Requisition ID #
Do you have great sales, customer management and business consultancy skills? Are you passionate about engaging customers and collaborating with everyone you work with? Are you motivated to make a difference in the Water industry? If this sounds like you, read on!
In this fully-remote position, you will engage municipal and consulting engineering clients directly to position the Autodesk Water (Innovyze) line of software tools. Reporting to the Americas Senior Sales Manager for Water, you will manage account and customer relationship development and work with our pre-sales team to provide guidance to clients to grow Water solution sales in the US. You will use your combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge and account management experience to engage end-user clients quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to influence the knowledge and presence of Water industry software solutions and help Autodesk's goal of achieving a more sustainable water future.
- Lead all sales activity for Autodesk Water's client market development in your territory through planning, collaborative selling, product and market knowledge and execution to ensure adoption of Autodesk Water solutions
- Direct and enthusiastic in-person engagement with clients in your territory
- Work with both AEC and Autodesk Water sales teams to lead market adoption of Water solutions
- Be the customer's voice and provide feedback to our teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Develop a schedule of engagement along sales and technical insights with clients in your territory
- Maintain an accurate forecasting pace and grow your pipeline
- Where applicable, engage with resellers in your territory on lead development activities and assist with their engagements for mutual success
- 5+ years sales experience with a complex software technology – preferably within the water/wastewater space
- Excel in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree (preference for Engineering, IT, Business)
- Experience managing multiple complex sales of both desktop and cloud-based software
- Have consistently made your annual quota in a sales role
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, or Pipedrive
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).