Senior Automation Engineer(Selenium & Mobile)
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle — from design and pre-construction to construction, turnover and operations — with the best solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, Building Connected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
Are you an Automation Engineer with experience building and maintaining the highest quality of Frameworks for cloud applications in the Construction industry? If so, this role is for you !
As a Software Automation Engineer, you will design and implement Frameworks, make enhancements to our existing automation infrastructure and increase our automation test coverage. This includes identifying current gaps and implementing solutions to address them. You need to be familiar with testing concepts and automation tools along with backend technologies in a service-oriented architecture. You will work with and support developers by designing and maintaining cutting-edge automation systems to ensure we ship code with high quality and speed. You will report to manager in India and its a hybrid model.
- Design and Implement Frameworks that facilitate development of Test cases.
- Responsible for Front End and Backend E2E Automation of features developed by multiple feature teams
- Create plans at the product or code level to automatically test features, web services including functional, performance, scenario, 3rd party library dependencies, load and scalability
- Provide guidance on best test methods for applications.
- Participate in software development and test estimation (as appropriate to your development process) and ensure automated testing is accounted for in planning or acceptance criteria
- Participate in and initiate code-review and test-plan reviews with SETs, QA analysts and dev team
- Collaborate with developers to support and test APIs. Ensure APIs are usable, complete and adhere to standards
- Monitor, analyze, and present automated and manually gathered test results and metrics to deliver a quality point of view and escalate points of concern or risk
- Actively participate in all the team activities e.g. sprint planning/review meetings, feature design/story definition, daily scrum meetings, estimation discussions and project reviews, etc
- Contribute and evaluate definitions your team's Conditions of Satisfaction, Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria when planning and executing your work
- 5 to 8 yrs of experience building Automation frameworks
- Experience with Cypress or other testing frameworks such as xUnit, BlazeMeter
- Familiarity with tools such as Postman and JMeter
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Pearl etc
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and building or using an automation pipeline such as Jenkins
- Experience with performance testing of web services and APIs
- Team player – you love to teach others about cool new tricks you learned and absorb tips and tricks from developers; love solving problems as a team across platforms
- Have the passion and dedication to write highly reliable code.
- Understanding of typical web application architecture (data, application, web tiers etc.)
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).