Job Requisition ID #
Do you enjoy solving technical challenges while also helping to resolve real problems for users? Are you curious to explore and enhance how a wide variety of manufacturing equipment, ranging from small table-top 3D printers to state-of-the-art hybrid machining centres that cost millions of pounds, can be accurately driven to manufacture at their full potential? If so come and join us at Autodesk!
Autodesk Manufacturing seeks a passionate and experienced Software Developer to be part of a team of software engineers who deliver an interactive shop floor solution. The shop floor solution connects the machine centres at the shop floor, and the people there, to acquire real-time data for processing. This will enable the calculation of industry specific KPIs and allow for automated work flows from the design and planning office down the execution at the shop floor.
You will have a strong understanding of the agile development. You will be working with product managers, architects, product owners, scrum masters, developers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers, to collaboratively deliver changes required to ensure our customers' machines are driven safely and accurately with minimal effort.
You will report to the Engineering Manager.
At Autodesk we work in a Hybrid working environment, based at our Krakow office.
- Support, encourage and assist the members of an agile team. Use your experience to help them with both technical and non-technical challenges.
- Communicate with team members, pair program, conduct code reviews.
- Work with the product owner, scrum master and other stakeholders to help the team deliver working software every sprint and release features at regular intervals.
- Bring your expertise to the implementation of individual components and features with an emphasis on producing high quality, reusable software through the use of test-driven development and other sound software engineering practices.
- Use your experience producing high quality software.
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related technical field
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal technical communications skills (English)
- Experience with C++/C#
- Experience with CI/CD & DevOps
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Git or equivalent distributed revision control systems
- Experience with hardware interfacing and different communication protocols
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).