Backend Tech Lead
Job Requisition ID #
How often have you had an opportunity to be part of a team that transforms a whole industry through innovative technology?
At Autodesk Construction Solutions, we solve real problems. Construction productivity has lagged behind the rest of the labor industries for decades, but this is all about to change as the industry starts adopting technology and adapting to the digital world.
We’re seeking a Tech Lead for one of our AMAZING and versatile teams. You’ll be able to make a real impact using varied and new technologies while we ensure you don’t forget to have fun along the way!
As a tech lead, you will drive the team’s strategic technical direction and influence the direction of services and products for the platform. Oversees applied research and advanced engineering in the development of services or processes. Directs and coordinates activities necessary to understand business objectives and translate them into a technical roadmap, such as design reviews, service health monitoring processes, development and deployment processes and standards. Provides guidance and mentors seniors and mid-level engineers in TLV and abroad to collaboratively deliver various team requirements and goals to advance the platform. Be the point of contact for the tech leads forum and the architect.
You would use the latest technologies to build, design, develop, deploy and scale our back-end service, and lead the way to keep us using top-notch tools and paradigms.
- 8+ years of backend development experience
- 3+ years developing backend solutions using Node.JS
- 3+ years of large-scale development for an enterprise
- 2+ years experience as a tech lead
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience in converting complex software solutions into technical tasks
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and efficiently
- Self-driven and independent, able to take responsibility and proactively carry on tasks as a self-contributor
- Excellent communication skills with excellent verbal and written English
- A team player with a high skill set of working collaboratively within a team and with external stakeholders
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multi-task between projects
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).