Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS)
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk ACS (Autodesk Construction Solutions) R&D team is looking for an experienced and individual to join our development team, and develop cloud services and products for its world-wide customers. Autodesk has industry-leading solutions for industrial design and manufacturing, architecture, engineering and construction, and media and entertainment. As Autodesk transitions to the cloud, our value comes from building and scaling reliable and trusted cloud services. The seamless data flow between Autodesk's worldly known tools such as AutoCAD, Revit, and the cloud services such as ACS Docs, is a crucial piece of the success.
You will be part of the dynamic software development team in Bengaluru, India, working with global teams to deliver high-quality cloud services to help global customers transform to a cloud powered Autodesk experience.
If you are a software developer who is proficient in web-based technologies, possess design and coding skills, passionate about, with experience building and operating SaaS system with large user base, we would love to hear from you!
You will report to manager and its a hybrid work model.
- Involved in full life cycle of software development
- Work with the scrum team members to accomplish requirements from product manager and customers
- You will design scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- You will identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Should help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Should have the ability to span to full stack development whenever necessary
- Write code with experience reviewing code to find and address potential issues and defects, perform peer code-reviews, and participate in technical design discussions
- Share and bring best practice into the team/product; promote best practice/achievement to engineering community with us
- 5 to 8 years of software development experience.
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming
- Understanding of typical web architecture (data, application, web tiers etc.)
- Hands-on experience in NodeJS
- Hands-on experience with Relational database technologies e.g. Postgres
- Hands-on experience developing RESTful web services and integrating the same with heterogeneous clients
- Good understanding of loud Service technologies
- Experience developing large-scale software
- Experience in distributed cloud and high concurrency design
- Cloud Service Monitoring tool experience
- Work with a team in an Agile environment
- Experience using AWS services
- Experience with database technologies
- Experience in big data analytics
- And capability to work on complex systems.
- Familiar with Linux/CentOS
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).