Software Automation QA Engineer
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking to hire a Software Automation QA Engineer to join the Fusion 360 Manufacturing Quality Assurance team in Krakow, Poland.
You are skilled in the testing of desktop software APIs or scripting API using C++ or Python, are a quick learner and likes to face new challenges. You will work in a collaborative environment with Quality Assurance Analysts, Software Developers, and expert users of CAM products. If you are an innovative and reliable team player who strives to contribute to manufacturing software solutions, this position could be great for you!
Autodesk Fusion 360 is the first and only integrated cloud CAD, CAM, CAE, and PCB software platform, unifying design, engineering, electronics, and manufacturing. It allows you to connect your entire product development process on one cloud-based platform, and access it from the web, and from both Windows and macOS.
You will report to the Software QA Manager.
This team works in a Hybrid working model, based from our Krakow office.
- Support both manual and automated testing for general manufacturing capabilities and end-to-end manufacturing workflows.
- Support Fusion 360 API testing, including unit test and workflow test.
- Create scripts to support automation testing of Fusion 360's API and to test general manufacturing functions.
- Analyse and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test it.
- Clearly document, manage, and prioritize defects from multiple sources. Collaborate with development, QA Analysts and Testing Engineers to perform root cause analysis.
- Enforce engineering excellence practices and drive quality early in the development cycle; enforcing code standards, unit testing, test driven development and other strategies to improve and ensure code quality.
- Cooperation with QA and Development teams and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in software automation testing, software development, or a manufacturing related field.
- Proficient in Python programming language.
- Good communication with fluent Oral & Written English.
- 2 years of work experience in desktop software API testing, automation testing and quality assurance.
- Knowledge of software test concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Good teamwork.
- Experience in one or more manufacturing domains: Subtractive, Additive, Fabrication, etc
- Data tracking and analysis skill.
- Embrace change.
- Passion to improve product quality.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).