Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Requisition ID #
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Cloud/Machine Learning (ML) Operations Engineer to join our growing team. As an Operations Engineer at Autodesk, you will play a pivotal role in designing and implementing new service offerings on top of a strong cloud foundation. You will subsequently be involved in streamlining our development and deployment processes, enhancing system reliability, and ensuring the scalability and security of our infrastructure.
This position is an exciting opportunity for an engaged Operations Engineer to join a dynamic team of engineers working on Autodesk's automotive, transportation and Industrial design portfolio, including industry-leading software tools Alias and VRED. We support hybrid work environments and prefer to have our engineers close to the teams in Toronto, Canada and Germany.
- Design and implement new service offerings on top of a strong cloud foundation
- Support development teams in leveraging our larger machine learning operations (MLOps)
- Collaborate with software development and the infrastructure team to design, implement, and maintain multiple business offerings
- Automate deployment, scaling, and management of infrastructure using modern DevOps tools and practices
- Monitor and optimize system performance, troubleshoot issues, and implement solutions
- Manage and secure cloud-based environments (AWS)
- Implement and maintain configuration management and infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform
- Collaborate in designing and implementing security best practices throughout the development and deployment pipelines
- Build dashboards to support system reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven experience in DevOps or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with cloud services and virtualization (AWS)
- Proficiency with automation and orchestration tools like Spinnaker
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Postgres and ETL
- Experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) tools (Terraform)
- Scripting skills in languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- Relevant certifications (e.g., AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Kubernetes certifications).
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, ELK Stack, Grafana).
- Jenkins, Groovy, CDK
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).