Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Generative Design and Simulation team in Krakow. Our team delivers CFD technology in such products as Autodesk CFD - an advanced CFD tool, Fusion Electronics Cooling - a Simulation Extension of Fusion 360, and Generative Fluids - a Fluid Path study in Generative Design Extension in Fusion 360. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about building innovative solutions that combine desktop applications, web clients, and cloud services.
As a Software Engineer, you will have a huge impact on how we design, build, and deliver our products to millions of professionals. You will work in a cross-functional team on a variety of unique challenges that allow learning new technology and growing your skills, while we make sure you don't forget to have fun along the way!
You will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
We work in a Hybrid working model from our office in Krakow.
If the above feels like the place for you to develop professionally, check what we have to offer and join our diverse team. We guarantee you won't get bored!
As part of Krakow Autodesk, you will collaborate with one of our scrum teams, usually together with 4 or 5 developers and 1 or 2 quality assurance engineers. You will be expected to work using your initiative to develop innovative solutions to meet our customers' demands for software that is of the highest quality, faster, more powerful, and more productive:
- The main areas of work are C++ applications and their GUI.
- Design and implement solutions providing value to customers.
- Produce clean, effective, secure, maintainable, and well-documented source code.
- Unit test, debug, and solve defects in implemented software solutions.
- Actively participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with your teammates to effectively deliver high-quality solutions.
- Conduct and contribute to technical discussions.
- Ability to communicate with English-speaking stakeholders.
- Understanding of good software architecture practices including design patterns and object-oriented software development.
- 1+ years of software engineering experience.
- Solid experience in C++ programming, following the recent C++ standard.
- Great teamwork attitude and good communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Bachelor's (BS) or higher degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other engineering domain.
- Experience in Qt is a plus.
- Experience in git, or CMake is a plus.
- Understanding the principles of agile software development
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).