Software QA Engineer (CFD, Generative Fluids)
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Generative Design and Simulation team in Krakow. Our team delivers CFD technology in such products as Autodesk CFD - an advanced CFD tool, Fusion Electronics Cooling- a Simulation Extension of Fusion 360, and Generative Fluid - a Fluid Path study in Generative Design Extension in Fusion 360.
We are looking for engineers interested in simulating and analyzing fluid systems with heat transfer who would like to gain engineering knowledge, and experience, and contribute to the development of high-quality and intuitive-to-use applications.
As a member of the cross-functional agile team, you will collaborate with developers, product owners, user experience designers, and have a huge impact on how we design, build, and deliver our products to millions of professionals. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality before it is released to the customers.
You will work in a diverse and dynamic environment on a variety of unique and interesting challenges. We will give you an opportunity to grow your skills and learn new technologies while we make sure you don't forget to have fun along the way!
You will report to the Manager of Software QA Engineers.
This team operates in a Hybrid working model based from our Krakow office.
- Apply expertise in engineering and computational methods such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Finite Volume Methods (FVM) to improve the performance and accuracy of our Generative Design and Simulation offerings
- Prepare models to validate Simulation and Generative Design software in the Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) area
- Develop and execute software test plans at the user interface level to identify gaps in quality, and provide guidance to the development team
- Add automated test cases using already existing frameworks and learn how to create your own tools to automate your work
- Collaborate with teammates and other teams to deliver high-quality solutions
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Power Engineering, Physics or a related field.
- A keen interest in CFD simulation and fluid systems with heat transfer.
- Experience with CAD software
- Proficient in English, with effective communication skills.
- Teamwork attitude.
- Openness to new technologies.
- Prior experience with CFD software or FEA simulations is a bonus, but not required.
What we offer
- Opportunity to impact leading CAD/CAM/CAE software in the market.
- Collaborate with top industry experts, tackling complex problems and learning continuously.
- Workplace open for ideas, alternative solutions, and learning from experiments.
- Flexible working hours and workplace (office, remote)
- Additional home office equipment
- Equipment of choice (MacBook, PC)
- Attractive incentive and equity programs, including rewards and stock purchase plans.
- Multiple learning and self-development programs.
- Comprehensive medical (including family) and life insurance, paid by Autodesk.
- Attractive pension program paid by Autodesk.
- Multisport, cinema tickets.
- Reimbursement of internet and electricity bills
- Friendly atmosphere and high work culture; referral program.
- Paid time to volunteer at a non-profit of your choice.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).