Job Requisition ID #
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are one of the most strategic & fastest growing businesses opportunities. Autodesk has made a major move into this area with use cases in various stages in finance and operations. We are designing and building innovative solutions using these emerging technologies to digitize the finance and operations.
As a software engineer/data scientist you'll develop artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions with cutting edge technologies, learn about different enterprise functions in finance and operations and how emerging technologies such as AI and ML are disrupting these industries.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic engineer/scientist who is eager to learn, adapts quickly to changing needs and communicates effectively with different stakeholders. You will work closely with the rest of the AI team, data scientists and the end users to learn and develop beautiful and practical AI/ML applications
- Design cloud and AWS back end services for variety of applications
- Build end to end Applications (back end, front end and data science models)
- Partner and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Process, manipulate and understand 'Data' from variety of source
- Utilize machine learning models to deliver meaningful business insights
- Build a practical product that can automate/improve an existing process
- Make a cross-functional impact with our finance & operations organization
- BS or MS in a quantitative field (engineering, statistics, computer science,…)
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Python development
- 2 years of experience with AWS services and data science/engineer concepts
- Experience in front end skills like Angular, React, etc
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Familiarity with Python, machine learning packages and statistics
- You have been building full stack applications, and are familiar with back end and front end tech stacks
- Prior experience dealing with data processing, data modeling or analytics
- Familiarity with web frameworks and CI/CD
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).