Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk, the Digital Workplace team is known for its invigorating culture, built around hiring, eager to collaborate and deliver high quality products. Our core product is a cloud-based service that enables our Enterprise Business Accounts to login and launch an Autodesk product in 5 minutes. Data and compute capability (Autodesk applications) in the cloud address major pain points for customers, providing enterprise and project benefits.
You will report to Manager . We will support hybrid workplace type. You will work from Bangalore location
- Develop high-quality test plans to deliver an amazing user experience
- Isolate and log detailed defects in Jira for tracking and reporting; work with Agile Team to Identify risk
- Optimize test strategies that have the highest Return on investment
- Perform functional testing (GUI and data), regression testing, ongoing system integration and periodic build verification (smoke) tests as part of each product release cycle
- Provide guidance on best test methods for cloud-based and web applications
- Validate the behaviour of software on a variety of Browser and Operating systems
- Work with within an agile team on improving quality assurance processes and be an ambassador for quality
- 2-4 years of work related professional experience in quality assurance, with automation and manual testing
- Knowledge of software test concepts and practices
- Experience with automation framework such as Cypress, Selenium or any other test automation framework suited for web & cloud applications
- Ability to perform root cause analysis of defects in complex software components
- Basic programming skills to write and debug automated test
- Degree in computer sciences, software engineering or related field is an asset
- Familiar with Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Familiar with development tools like Jira, Github, Jenkins
- Experience in JS, TypeScript or other modern programming language
- Experience with large-scale software deployments
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).