Senior Software Development Manager
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for an Senior Software Development Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Manager, you will lead the team and work in Sales Cloud domain on Salesforce. You will collaborate with various stakeholders to ensure the Salesforce platform effectively supports our operations and business processes to make sales teams productive in their day to day work.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Lead and mentor a team of skilled software engineers.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture.
- Drive performance, growth, and career development of team members.
- Oversee the entire software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project goals, scope, and deliverables.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects within budget.
- Deep expertise in Salesforce development and administration.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and maintaining robust integrations between diverse systems.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends and best practices in software engineering.
- Implement and enforce coding standards and best practices.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Maintain automated testing processes.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with product managers, architects, and other stakeholders to align development efforts with business goals.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You will report to Senior Manager, Engineering. This is a hybrid position in Bangalore.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years experience
- Proven experience as a Software Engineering Manager or similar leadership role.
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce development and administration.
- Extensive experience with integration technologies and patterns.
- Solid understanding of software development principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Salesforce certifications (e.g., Certified Platform Developer, Certified Administrator).
- Experience with APIs, Mulesoft, CRMA.
- Previous experience in integrating multiple Salesforce orgs.
- Up to date with of Sales cloud offerings, including that of Gen AI.
- Experience with Technology evaluation in Sales domain.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).