Senior Software Engineer, Cloud Applications
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Autodesk Water Infrastructure organization.
We are building the most innovative SaaS platform in the cloud to serve our our water planning, simulation, and management products.
We are looking for very good AWS experience, as this team builds core capabilities in the cloud, from heavy compute to complex data sharing services. You will be supported by your team members and be encouraged to develop new skills in a friendly, but productive, environment.
- Design and implement complex backend serverless and containerized microservices on AWS.
- Design and implement React-based UI components.
- Develop testable, readable, and effective production quality code.
- Work with stakeholders to define the best solutions.
- Work within an Agile Development Team to implement these solutions.
- Partner with fellow developers to estimate task durations and deliver results.
- 3+ years of experience building back-end data services, APIs or microservices in a large-scale production environment.
- Experience developing SaaS applications in an AWS environment with services such as API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, Step Functions, S3, SQS, EventBridge and ECS.
- Knowledge of TypeScript and Node.
- Knowledge of React.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of the principles of TDD, CI/CD, DevOps.
- Knowledge of event-driven architectural patterns and related AWS messaging resources.
- Knowledge of NoSQL data modelling.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including unit testing and industry standard design patterns.
- Knowledge of git-based source control systems, such as GitHub or Azure DevOps.
Autodesk offer great benefits including stock options, annual performance bonus, premium medical and life insurance, learning platforms access and comprehensive training budgets as well as health and wellbeing benefits.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).