Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a Network Engineer to join the Global Network Engineering team. Come join us in our journey to provide our customers with a world class SAAS platform, enabling imaginative and industry changing Autodesk products.
We are looking for passionate Network Engineers who are fascinated by the technologies behind the Internet, data centers and cloud computing. The team is crucial to the design & deployment of a, stable infrastructure that both meets network engineering design standards and product goals. As a member of the Network Engineering Team, you will maintain advanced networking and security technologies. You will troubleshoot, implement, and improve standards, implementations, and procedures related to all cloud and data center networking technologies, including LAN/WAN, switches, routers, load balancers, and firewalls. You will participate in cross-team and organizational projects, designing, documenting, and implementing new and secure networking solutions.
- Improve and engage in the entire lifecycle of a network, including inception, network design, qualification, deployment, operation, and optimization
- Work on implementation of Autodesk's Global Networking backbone strategic infrastructure initiatives
- Maintain our network standards and ensure that the network is deployed to these standards.
- Work with our automation teams in defining the tools that allow us to grow at outstanding volume
- Automate networking related tasks and build self-service tools
- Develop an enterprise scale SASE solution
- Participate in organizational objective planning sessions
- Manage relationships with third party vendors
- Cross-mentor teammates
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Routing & Switching
- Knowledge of Dark Fiber and the technologies surrounding it
- Python, Ansible, DevOps Methodology knowledge is preferred
- Experience with BGP Peering relationship management
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure networking design and services
- Design, secure, and automate AWS networking infrastructure
- Infrastructure automation proficiency (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Good level of experience with TCP/IP networking, architecture, and core technologies, such as MPLS, BGP, DNS, IPsec, etc.
- Knowledge of firewalls, security configurations and troubleshooting
- Experience within an Agile framework.
- Experience presenting technical policies, proposals, and designs
- Manage long term, project/milestone-based work with multiple teams
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCNP
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's improving every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this change is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).