Job Requisition ID #
This hybrid role focus will be on promoting a 'Platform First' philosophy, fostering the development of a platform that is cohesive, API-accessible, and ensures a uniform user experience. Furthermore, your role will involve helping ensure the Platform yields insights into customer product interactions, potentially leading to new revenue opportunities and customized user experiences.
- Work with Licensing and Compliance product teams towards crafting data analytics artifacts to support outcomes
- Analyze large datasets to extract meaningful insights and business and operational trends over time
- Interpret data outputs and provide actionable recommendations to support decision-making
- Design, build and maintain reports and dashboards to capture and communicate key metrics and outcomes
- Create visualizations that can distill complex data patterns into simple and intuitive visual representations
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the underlying data sources towards building confidence on the data outputs
- Implement data validation processes to detect and resolve any outages and failures
- Embrace an automation-first mindset and practices to prevent incidents and outages
- Participate in strategic decision-making with ad-hoc analyses for specific business questions or challenges
- Provide insights towards guiding product-related decisions and troubleshooting
- Work with product managers, engineers, and partners to capture and analyze data requirements
- Gather an understanding of the functional, technical, and business aspects of the licensing and compliance domain, and use this knowledge effectively to provide recommendations for data artifacts
- Demonstrate integrity and accountability towards deliverables and commitments towards achieving results
- Ensure that reporting and dashboard logic is documented so that it can be easily validated against expected outcomes
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Data Analytics, or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in the role of a data analyst
- BI visualization skills in either PowerBI, Google Looker or Tableau
- Understanding of databases and proficiency in writing SQL in systems like Hive, Snowflake and Presto
- Delivered solutions towards enabling decision-making using analytics
- Excellent team player and ability to work with multiple teams
- Exposure to the data engineering technology stack: SQL, Python, Spark, PySpark
- Familiar with Airflow for workflow management
- Experience in using data mining techniques, including supervised and unsupervised learning
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).