Senior Product Manager, Identity Management Platform
Job Requisition ID #
Become a valued contributor within the Identity & Licensing organization as a Sr Product Manager, where the mission is to establish a reliable and scalable platform for Identity, User Profile, Licensing, and License Compliance across all Autodesk products and services. These essential capabilities provide smooth, compliant experiences for all users, customers, and partners associated with Autodesk.
The focus will be on promoting a 'Platform First' philosophy, fostering the development of a platform that is cohesive, API-accessible, and ensures a uniform user experience. Furthermore, you will help ensure the Platform yields insights into customer product interactions, potentially leading to new revenue opportunities and customized user experiences.
The Sr Product Manager for Identity will guide product strategies, develop solutions, and deliver products that meet the needs of our customers and the market. You will understand customer needs, market trends, and the competitive landscape, using these insights to build product strategy.
You will report to a Director of Product Management, Identity.
Location: West Coast
Skills and Responsibilities
- Develop a vision by framing hypothesis that enable business objectives across multiple Autodesk products and services
- Present and advocate for your product vision across the company to wide range of audiences from technical to executive level leadership
- Incorporate customer, business, UX and product teams requirements, usability studies, customer feedback, research and market analysis into product strategy, roadmaps, and product requirements
- Work with our Agile-based scrum teams to ensure execution of your requirements
- Define and monitor metrics that enable better decision making, pre and post-launch of new capabilities to ensure they provide the impact you expected
- Minimum 7 years in platform product management with expertise in product management of Identity Management platforms, both on the vendor side or on the enterprise side
- Ambitious, and attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Data-driven Experience drawing relevant insights from ambiguous data to back up assumptions and recommendations and to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Experience defining and managing APIs and an understanding system and data architecture
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working within a global organization across multiple time zones
- You will "sell" change and be a product promoter internally to all levels
- BA/BS with 4+ years of product management or equivalent experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Customer-oriented with great product management
- You will have communication skills with the ability to promote the Identity platform to technical and business leadership
- Deep domain expertise in Identity and Access Management as a product manager with a track record as an Identity-focused sales engineer
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
From health and financial benefits to time away and everyday wellness, we give Autodeskers the best, so they can do their best work. Learn more about our benefits in the U.S. by visiting https://benefits.autodesk.com/
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).